måndag 21 mars 2011

Förlorad i hoppet

I can make love feel just like heaven

I can be a little devil in bed and

Even clean and cook your breakfast

But I'm not perfect
I can take off when need your time

I can cheer lead for you from the sideline

Whisper in your ear so divine

But I'm not perfect
Hope you can forgive me baby

For all of the mistakes I've made

Be patient with me, baby

I'm just tryin' to make my way

I'm not a superhero

Sorry I couldn't save the day

Believe me when I say
That I'm sorry I couldn't wear your

Halo

Sorry I couldn't be your

Angel

I'm sorry I couldn't wear your

Halo

Sorry I didn't stroke your

Ego

I was with him but I guess I wasn't able

I'm sorry I couldn't wear your halo


I know how to put your mind at ease and

I can dress you for all four seasons

Surprise you for no reason

But I'm not perfect, no

I'm on my knees and pray for our love

Promise not to let anything come between us

Could you let us fall apart all because

I'm not perfect
Now it's like you never knew my heart

I swear sometimes you are

So hard on me cause I'm not everything

That you want me to be

I'm so sorry

I didn't want you to see me this way

I'm so sorry

I didn't mean to fall from grace


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar